What are cookies?
What types of cookies does Cena use?
We use some of the following types of cookies on our Site:
• Strictly necessary cookies ("Essential"): cookies that allow core website functionality such as user login, security features, and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
• Performance cookies ("Analytics"): cookies that are used to see how visitors use the website, such as which pages they visit most often and whether they receive error messages from the platform. This information is used to improve the Site's performance and functionality. Those cookies cannot be used to identify a certain visitor directly.
• Functionality cookies ("Functionality"): cookies that are used to remember visitor information on the website, like. language, timezone, and enhanced content.
• Targeting cookies ("Targeting"): cookies that are used to identify visitors between different websites. Those may be used by companies to build a profile of visitor interests or show relevant ads on other websites.
• Unclassified cookies ("Other Cookies"): cookies that do not belong to any other category or are in the process of categorization.
How can you manage Cena's cookies?
You can manage your cookie preferences by adjusting the settings in your browser on our Website's footer or using the options in the end of this page. Please note that disabling cookies may affect your ability to use certain features of our platform.
Changes to Cena's Policy
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. If we make any changes, we will post the revised Policy on this page, and it will take effect immediately upon posting.