Cena Berlim is not a pre-moderated forum. Our policy is to keep minimal intervention and let the conversation flow. We encourage you to use our channels to:
• engage in networking and promote your artistic and professional work;
• share helpful content, opportunities, jobs, and events with the community;
• make new friendships, collaborations, and partnerships;
• collaborate with other members and help with their requests for support or guidance.
However, to ensure that everyone has a positive and productive experience, we ask that you, when posting or writing on our channels, please follow these guidelines:
• Respect each other: We are a diverse community of artists and creative professionals with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Please be respectful and considerate of others, even if you disagree with their opinions or artistic styles.
• No hate speech or discrimination: we do not tolerate any form of hate speech or discrimination based on race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, or any other characteristic. Any instances of hate speech or discrimination will not be tolerated and may result in removal from the community.
• Take responsibility for your words and actions and use preferably neutral language.
• Be considerate: We encourage open and constructive feedback on each other's work, but any personal attacks or inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated.
• No spamming: while we encourage you to share your work and events, please do not spam the community with excessive self-promotion. Please ensure the content you publish in Cena Berlim's channels is relevant to the community.
• Respect privacy: Do not share personal information or photos of other members without their permission.
• Follow the law: We expect all members to follow the law and respect intellectual property rights. If you share content from third parties, credit the author appropriately, citing their name, the content's source, and the publication year. Any illegal activity will not be tolerated.
• Be collaborative and report violations: If you see any violations of these guidelines or inappropriate behavior, please report it to the community coordination.
In case of non-compliance with these guidelines that result in damage or harm to other members of the community, Cena Berlim reserves the right to:
• directly contact the person responsible for the act to clarify the event;
• delete the content, comment, or post that originates the event;
• suspend or exclude the member responsible for the event from the community.
In addition to these actions, Cena Berlim can also take action under the terms of the law, as disposed of in the Terms and Conditions of our Services.
By following these guidelines, we hope to create a welcoming and supportive community for everyone. Thank you for being a part of our community!