Art, culture, and the creative scene are among Berlin's central resources. Large institutions such as the three opera houses and the State Ballet, the diverse and award-winning landscape of Berlin's spoken theaters, the internationally networked anchor institutions of the independent performance, dance, and literary scene as well as top orchestras and concert halls are not only magnets for Berliners and visitors from all over the world but also have a significant influence on urban society. The Senate Department for Culture and Social Cohesion supports these houses and ensembles within the scope of the State of Berlin's responsibility and thus creates the framework conditions for diverse artistic work in Berlin.
We are looking for someone for the Brücke-Museum Berlin with immediate effect, limited until December 31, 2025:
Project Management Digital Change / Digital Transformation (m/f/d)
Pay group TV-L: E11
full-time with 39.4 hours per week
Application deadline: November 30, 2023
Your area of work:
- Project management digital change / digital transformation: development and implementation of digital strategies, digital productions; Recording and optimization of business processes; Processing measures for digital accessibility and the implementation of OpenData; Conception and implementation of training and further education measures to acquire digital skills, IT coaching and IT security training for employees, enforcement of measures to ensure IT security in accordance with the BSI standard; Acquisition of funding in the areas of digitalization and innovation; Further development of digital collaboration tools and mobile working
You bring with you:
- Completed university studies (Bachelor or FH degree) in digital humanities, art history, museology, information or cultural studies, or equivalent knowledge and skills
- In-depth knowledge of project management, especially in a museum context (online collection, digital communication formats, and trends, digital collaboration) and practical experience in implementing digital strategies at museums or other cultural or scientific institutions
- Comprehensive expertise in museum databases (e.g. MuseumPlus) and data models (LIDO), in web-based systems and data structures
- Knowledge of the relevant collection focuses (such as classical modernism, expressionism, painting, graphics) as well as the terminological rules and thesauri for (digital) collection indexing
- Knowledge of data security, data protection, open access and (online usage rights)
- Knowledge of acquiring funding in the area of digitalization
- IT user knowledge in dealing with standard software and current web technologies, especially in the area of digital collection management, common social media tools, content management systems, collaboration tools, document management systems
- Knowledge of the structure, structures and work processes of the Berlin administration as well as political decision-making processes
- Knowledge of administration-specific processing standards (GGO I and II, AZG)
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
We offer you:
- The opportunity to help shape the cultural landscape of the capital
- A friendly atmosphere and a pleasant working atmosphere
- A secure working relationship
- Payment in accordance with the collective agreement for the public service of the federal states or salary regulations for civil servants
- Regular pay increases
- 30 days holiday entitlement for full-time work, December 24th. and 31.12. as basically days off
- VBL company pension (federal and state pension fund)
- Development opportunities, for example through a wide range of further training courses, internships or educational leave
- Health management (massages, sports courses, ergonomic office equipment)
- A subsidy for the job ticket or Germany ticket
The further technical and non-technical requirements can be found in the requirements profile, which can be accessed using the "further information" button at the end of this page. The requirements profile forms the basis for the selection process. We recommend saving the requirements profile as it can no longer be viewed in the career portal after the application deadline has expired.
Can you find yourself in the profile? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
You can find the application form at the end of this advertisement under the “Apply now” button.
As part of the selection process, we also take into account the current official assessment or a current certificate. If a corresponding assessment or certificate is not available, we ask you to initiate the creation. We also ask applicants who already work in the public service to send a declaration of consent to inspect personnel files, stating the office that maintains personnel files including the processor number.
An application is also possible if not all requirements are met. We also welcome applications from career changers.
Part-time employment is generally possible, taking business interests into account.
The Senate Department for Culture and Social Cohesion sees itself as part of a diverse and heterogeneous urban society and is committed to an appreciative and open approach to diversity. We strive to promote and maintain a respectful and appreciative relationship. We attach particular importance to protection against discrimination. However, we are aware that there cannot be a space free of discrimination. We see ourselves as a learning organization, strive to raise awareness, and try to live up to our attitude.
We welcome applications from people of color, people of all nationalities, religions and beliefs, sexual orientation and gender identities, and all ages.
Applications from women are strongly encouraged. If they have the same qualifications, women will be given preferential consideration.
Recognized severely disabled people and disabled people with equal status will be given preferential consideration if they are equally suitable. Please indicate any severe disability in your application if necessary.
People with a migration background are particularly encouraged to apply.
Your contact person:
Further information about the Senate Department for Culture and Social Cohesion can be found on our homepage at https://www.berlin.de/sen/kultgz/.