The Internationalen Filmfestspiele Berlin (IFB) is looking for December 1st, 2023 an employee (f/m/d) in the area of project management EFM Digital. The full-time position is limited until May 31, 2024.
The European Film Market (EFM) is one of the top three meeting places for the international film and media industry. The Berlinale's film market is characterized by its close connection to the Berlinale as a public film festival and its position at the center of Berlin's lively creative industry. The EFM is, therefore more than just an agile marketplace for trading film and audiovisual content - it has also positioned itself as a platform for innovation and change.
Your tasks with us - design, participate, participate
- Coordination of IT projects of the European Film Market (EFM) in the area of web applications in collaboration with the specialist departments and service providers
- Structured work to determine and document requirements in the company wiki and Jira ticket system of the technical service provider.
- Setting up and controlling agile processes
- Develop, optimize, and adapt EFM applications to the needs of the specialist departments, while adhering to budgets and timings.
- Support the EFM departments for technical questions or problems regarding the EFM website and online applications.
- Constant communication with the department management, the technical service provider and the internal stakeholders during project implementation
- Evaluation and market research of online services and software products based on defined criteria, especially with regard to security, data protection, and economic efficiency
- Administrative and conceptual tasks for maintaining the content management system (CMS)
Our requirements - This is what you bring with you
- Completed training or equivalent knowledge, skills and experience in the area of online projects, in particular agile support of projects and technical expertise to classify the tasks
- Basic understanding of software architecture and software terms such as database, framework, backend, etc.
- Communicative sensitivity when recording requirements from the specialist departments in order to work with the project team in a solution-oriented manner and document them in a process-oriented manner.
- Knowledge of common wiki software (e.g. Confluence), ticketing/reporting software (e.g. Jira, Trello, Etracker) and experience with CMS (e.g. Coremedia, FirstSpirit, Magnolia).
- Experience with customer journeys and user-centric design.
- Enthusiasm for art and culture, possibly already professional experience in a cultural institution or in festival operations
- Language skills in accordance with the common European framework of reference: German C1 and English B2
Welcome to us - This is what we offer
- We offer a diverse range of tasks with a great deal of personal responsibility. Our innovative corporate culture with flat hierarchies and quick decisions offers creative opportunities and optimal conditions for your professional and personal development. Our ambitious corporate mission statement lays the foundation for a good working atmosphere. Our work is characterized by careful use of resources;
- a remuneration according to TVöD Bund (E9a); The weekly work time is 39 hours;
- flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working by arrangement;
- 30 days of vacation per year with a 5-day week;
- additional day off on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve;
- discounted event tickets for program events;
KBB is committed to diversity and inclusion in our teams. The different perspectives and experiences of our employees guarantee creativity, innovation and success in our international cultural work. The KBB lives by an understanding of diversity that is critical of discrimination. That's why we welcome applications from anyone with suitable employment requirements. Applications from people who state that they have a severe disability will be given special consideration if they are equally suitable.
Don't meet every single requirement you want? If you are interested in this position but your previous experience does not perfectly match every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to still apply. Maybe you are exactly the right candidate for this position.
Not all workplace areas for this position are already barrier-free. However, we would like to find the best possible solution based on individual needs. If necessary, please feel free to contact us so that we can explore joint options. For further information, please contact the employees of the KBB human resources department (email@example.com) or the representative for severely disabled people (firstname.lastname@example.org).
All application documents received will be deleted after six months at the latest. The interviews are expected to take place 14 days after the application deadline. They are carried out in the form of structured interviews to enable a comparable assessment of the applicants.
If you have any questions regarding the content, Arda Özel will be happy to help you at email@example.com . Please submit your meaningful application documents (short cover letter, structured CV, profile-related references and certificates) by November 19th exclusively via the online apply button.
Further information about KBB can be found at www.kbb.eu